Actor and comedian Jay Pharoah is one of the industry's most highly-anticipated leading men.
- Gold Circle seats are the seats closest to the stage to the middle of the room.
- General Admission are the seats from the rims to the back of the room.
- All shows are 18+
- Seats are only guaranteed until showtime.
- Seats are assigned on a first come first serve basis as people arrive.
- Groups must arrive together in order to sit together.
- For the best chance of being seated together arrive early and arrive all together.
- While we do everything we can to seat groups together, we can not guarantee that groups will be seated together.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 6:00 PM Doors/7:00 PM Show - First Show Friday
- 9:15 PM Doors/9:45 PM Show - Second Show Friday
- 5:00 PM Doors/6:00 PM Show - First Show Saturday/Sunday
- 8:15 PM Doors/8:45 PM Show - Second Show Saturday
His upcoming slate of films includes Comedy Central’s OUT OF OFFICE, Catchlight Studios’ THE BLACKENING for Tim Story, the independent comedy MORT IN SHERMAN OAKS and Timothy Scott Bogart’s take on the history of Casablanca Records, SPINNING GOLD.
In the last year, Pharoah has starred in Netflix’s RESORT TO LOVE alongside Cristina Milian for producer Alicia Keys and in the Lionsgate thriller PRIVATE PROPERTY. The year prior, Pharoah co-starred opposite Harry Shum Jr. in Universal’s ALL MY LIFE, in Justin Simien’s critically acclaimed feature film BAD HAIR for Hulu, and in Lionsgate’s 2 MINUTES OF FAME for director Leslie Small.
On the small screen, Pharoah starred as “J.J. Evans” in ABC’s Emmy Award-winning Live in Front of a Studio Audience version of ALL IN THE FAMILY and GOOD TIMES. He currently hosts and produces the Nickelodeon hit gameshow UNFILTERED.
Best known for his his spot-on impressions, Pharoah spent six seasons as a cast member on NBC’s SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE. In 2017, he shifted to his first leading role as ‘Floyd Mooney’ in Showtime’s WHITE FAMOUS, which was executive produced by Academy Award-winner Jaime Foxx and inspired by Foxx’s real-life experiences.
Additional film and television credits include Sony Picture’s animated feature, THE MITCHELLS VS. THE MACHINES, Steven Soderbergh’s UNSANE, Universal’s animated feature SING, CBS Films’ GET A JOB, CBS’s All Access’s REMOTE, FOX Searchlight’s LOLA VERSUS, FOX’s FAMILY GUY, FOX’s THE SIMPSONS, Netflix’s BOJACK HORSEMAN, and Cartoon Network’s ROBOT CHICKEN.
In addition to acting and his stand-up, Jay released his first EP titled “Spittin Image” in August 2021. The tracks are a marriage between Jay’s spot-on impressions and his love of songwriting and rapping. All songs are written by Jay and produced by Andrew Hypes.
Pharoah continues to headline comedy clubs across the country throughout the year.