Where are you located?
The Avidxchange Music Factory in Uptown Charlotte.
What is your address?
900 NC Music Factory Blvd Ste B3, Charlotte, NC 28206
What is the dress code?
Casual and airy with a hint of French Couture. It’s one of the best comedy clubs in the country. Look decent. No Tube Tops.
Do you Serve Food?
Yes! Check out our Menu under the FAQ tab.
Do you Serve Drinks?
Yes, the good stuff.
I have a group of people, what can you do for me?
Give us a shout and let us set up preferred seating, group discounts, buffet, plated dinner, open bar (see where we are going with this?)
We will make your event a smash hit.
What is the difference between Gold Circle Seating and General Admission Seating?
Gold Circle Seating are the seats from the stage to middle of the room. Gold Circle Seating are the seats closest to the stage. General Admission seating are the seats from the Rims to the back of the room.
How about Parking?
Parking deck located across the street from VBGB. There is also parking offered in the Fountain Courtyard and Lot 1 beside the club.
How long are the shows?
1 ½ – 2 hours.
Where can I purchase tickets?
By Phone: 980-321-4702
At our Box Office: 900 NC Music Factory Blvd, Suite B3, Charlotte, NC 28206
What are the Box Office hours?
The Box Office is open on days that there is a show from 5:00pm to 8:00pm.
Friday and Saturday the Box Office is open 5:00pm to 10:30pm.
- Tickets are purchased for a specific show, performer, date, and time.
- All ticket purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE to any other show, date, or time.
- Before purchasing tickets, please ensure you can attend the specific show, date, and time.
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL.
- All tickets are assessed a Service Fee that is added to the base ticket price whether purchased via phone or website.
- Many shows SELL OUT in advance, therefore we do encourage you to purchase your tickets in advance.
- Advance ticket purchases guarantee you have a seat(s), but not specific seat/seats together.
- All acts, prices, and show times are subject to change without notice.
- ID may be required to claim tickets at Will Call.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed in the Comedy Zone.
- No Comedy Zone beverages are allowed outside the Comedy Zone.
- Please DO NOT talk in a disruptive manner during the show. We will kindly give you a warning and if disruption continues you may be asked to leave.
- Please DO NOT heckle or comment on jokes.
- Be courteous to those around you and the comics on stage!
- Obnoxious, loud, drunken, or other disruptive behavior WILL NOT be tolerated in the showroom. Those types of behavior will result in IMMEDIATE EJECTION without refund.
- Once the show starts phones are to be put way. No texts or calls are allowed while the show is going on.
- Photography and recording video/audio is NOT allowed during the show. Please take all of your pictures before or after the who.
- The Comedy Zone reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime.
- All seating is first come first serve. We can not guarantee seating together for large parties.
- We recommend arriving at least 45 minutes to an hour prior to show time for better seats.
- If your group wishes to sit together a ticket purchaser needs to arrive early and know the names in which your entire group has purchased tickets under. Groups DO NOT have to purchase tickets together.
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENTS:
- 18 to Laugh and 21 to Drink.
- Everyone must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo ID for admittance and 21 to consume alcohol. Please be prepared to present one of the following forms of identification:
- A state-issued driver license
- A state-issued identification card
- A valid passport; or
- A valid military identification card