Matt McCusker is a comedian, writer, and proud co-host of Matt and Shane’s Secret Podcast. After spending much of his young life engaging in mostly non-violent criminal activity, Matt has dedicated the rest of his days toward the pursuit of peace and harmony. He wrote the novel Overlook: A Story About Drugs, Disappointment, and the American Dream. He was also supposed to be on a local TV news show once, but they scrapped the segment. Matt seems to think it had something to do with the fact that he showed up incredibly stoned and didn’t really answer any of their questions in a coherent and satisfying manner. He is a stern, yet loving father and a sexually dedicated husband who ultimately places God above all things.
- Gold Circle seats are the seats closest to the stage to the middle of the room.
- General Admission are the seats from the rims to the back of the room.
- All shows are 18+
- Seats are only guaranteed until showtime.
- Seats are assigned on a first come first serve basis as people arrive.
- Groups must arrive together in order to sit together.
- For the best chance of being seated together arrive early and arrive all together.
- While we do everything we can to seat groups together, we can not guarantee that groups will be seated together.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 7:00 PM Show/6:00 PM Doors - Thursday/Friday First Show
- 9:45 PM Show/9:15 PM Doors - Friday Second Show
- 6:00 PM Show/5:00 PM Doors - Saturday First Show
- 8:45 PM Show/8:15 PM Doors - Saturday Second Show