“Humorous. Authentic. Relatable. That’s Carolanne Miljavac in a nutshell.” Carolanne is married with four kids residing in Saint Joseph, MO. She has cultivated a massive online presence across multiple social media platforms and has become the “go to girl” for a good laugh, encouragement, loving truths, and vulnerability. Her purpose in life is to spread laughter and joy without sacrificing honesty and truth - something that has resonated with her fans internationally.
Her new book “SHE LAUGHS!” In the face of. . .Poverty. Grief. Brokenness. Disaster. Hopeless Situations. Life’s Struggles. And you can too! She believes with all her heart that laughter is a gift, providing a sliver of distraction from whatever struggle you might be facing. . .relief when you need rescuing. . .hope in the midst of hardship.
- Gold Circle seating are the seats from the stage to the middle of the room.
- General Admission seating are the seats from the Rims to the back of the room.
- All shows are 18+
- Seats are assigned on a first come, first serve basis as people arrive. This means that you will have your seat assigned as you arrive.
- Groups must arrive together in order to sit together. While we do everything we can to seat groups together, we can not guarantee that groups will all be seated together.
- Our tables seat 4-6 people, so purchasing 4 or more tickets is the only way to ensure a table to yourself.
- There are no refunds for any tickets purchased.
- Please confirm you are purchasing tickets to the right date and showtime before making your purchase.
- 6:00 PM Doors/7:00 PM Show