Fri, Aug 25, 2023
Sat, Aug 26, 2023
Comedian Steve Treviño is “America’s Favorite Husband.” His relatable approach affirms his status as one of the country’s fastest-rising comics, viewed over 223 million times, selling out shows coast-tocoast, amassing over 2 million total social media followers, and headlining specials for Amazon, NETFLIX, Showtime, and more.
- Gold Circle seats are the seats closest to the stage to the middle of the room.
- General Admission are the seats from the rims to the back of the room.
- All shows are 18+
- Seats are only guaranteed until showtime.
- Seats are assigned on a first come first serve basis as people arrive.
- Groups must arrive together in order to sit together.
- For the best chance of being seated together arrive early and arrive all together.
- While we do everything we can to seat groups together, we can not guarantee that groups will be seated together.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 6:00 PM Doors/7:00 PM Show - First Show Friday
- 9:15 PM Doors/9:45 PM Show - Second Show Friday
- 5:00 PM Doors/6:00 PM Show - First Show Saturday
- 8:15 PM Doors/8:45 PM Show - Second Show Saturday
Steve’s first Showtime special, Grandpa Joe’s Son, staked out a spot in the Nielsen Top 20. He funded, produced, and shot his 2014 runaway NETFLIX hit Relatable. To promote the special, he uploaded a clip titled “When Your Wife Comes Home From Shopping.” It exploded, generating 56 million views on Facebook. Steve maintained his momentum by broadening his social media presence through fans redoing bits of his comedy specials and posting them to TikTok. In less than two years, that grassroots effort helped him build a worldwide fanbase on the platform from the ground up, amassing 4.8 million likes and over 50 million views on the platform.
In 2020, he and his wife, Renae, unveiled a joint weekly podcast entitled “Steve Treviño and Captain Evil,” that has generated over 1.5 million views/streams and is now in Season 3. He also filmed his fourth selfproduced comedy special, My Life in Quarantine, which was picked up by Amazon Prime. Steve regularly raises money for Helicopters for Heroes, an organization benefiting veterans, for whom he helped raise over $1.5 million in the past two years. Steve’s self-produced fifth special filmed in Waco, Texas, entitled I Speak Wife, independently released this past Friday, October 21, for free exclusively to his global audience on YouTube.