Fri, Jun 30, 2023
Sat, Jul 1, 2023
Sun, Jul 2, 2023
Comedian Lavell Crawford is quickly climbing the comedic ranks and becoming one of the hottest stars in the biz today. He filmed a new one-hour special in his home town of St. Louis, “Can A Brother Get Some Love?,” and is on DVD from Entertainment One. In addition, he filmed an episode of “Workaholics” for Comedy Central and he’s been casted in a recurring role on the AMC’s Emmy Award-winning “Breaking Bad.” If that’s not enough, he was also seen as a regular panelist on E! Entertainment’s “Chelsea Lately” and a regular on “Lopez Tonight,” performing in various comedy sketches on the show.
- Gold Circle seats are the seats closest to the stage to the middle of the room.
- General Admission are the seats from the rims to the back of the room.
- All shows are 18+
- Seats are only guaranteed until showtime.
- Seats are assigned on a first come first serve basis as people arrive.
- Groups must arrive together in order to sit together.
- For the best chance of being seated together arrive early and arrive all together.
- While we do everything we can to seat groups together, we can not guarantee that groups will be seated together.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 7:00 PM Show/6:00 PM Doors - First Show Friday
- 9:45 PM Show/9:15 PM Doors - Second Show Friday
- 6:00 PM Show/5:00 PM Doors - First Show Saturday/Sunday
- 8:45 PM Show/8:15 PM Doors - Second Show Saturday
From his numerous television appearances and as one of the hottest touring acts in the country, audiences are becoming increasingly familiar with Lavell’s giant-sized talent. Lavell gained huge national exposure on NBC’s hit reality series “Last Comic Standing.” Not only did NBC take notice, promptly signing Lavell to a holding deal with the network, but also Comedy Central, offering him his own half-hour standup special, “Comedy Central Presents: Lavell Crawford." Lavell’s stand-out work includes appearances on "Shaquille O'Neal Presents: All Star Comedy Jam" which premiered on Showtime in December, “Russell Simmons’ Def Comedy Jam” on HBO, “Showtime at the Apollo,” “Martin Lawrence Presents 1st Amendment,” “Comic’s Unleashed with Byron Allen,” “Steve Harvey’s Big Time” “Comedy Central’s Premium Blend,” “Motown Live” and “BET’s Comic View.” In addition, Lavell has appeared in the films “Baby’s Mama Drama,” “Beverlyhood,” “Ghetto South Problems,” and on the televised series “The Jamie Foxx Show.” On stage, he played Ben in the hit play “Men Cry in the Dark,” based on the Michael Baisden best seller. Lavell also recently appeared on stage with the critically acclaimed production “Friends and Lovers,” a stage production based on the novel by author Eric Jerome Dickey where he played the scene-stealing Bobby. The play also featured notable actors such as Miguel Nunez (“Juwana Man”), Leon (“The Five Heartbeats”), Monica Calhoun (“The Best Man”), Mel Jackson (“Soul Food”) and Maia Campbell (“In the House”). Endeared by audiences far and wide, Lavell has built a very strong fan base playing theatres, comedy clubs and colleges across the nation in addition to festivals including HBO's US Comedy Arts Festival, The Comedy Festival and LAFFAPALOOZA, America's longest-running annual urban comedy festival.