One of the most popular and highly recognized standup comedians on the road today has also made quite an impression in the television, film and radio arenas. DL can currently be heard nationwide as host of his own afternoon radio show “The DL Hughley Show” which is nationally syndicated in over 60 cities across the country including the #1 radio market – New York. The radio show dives head first into hot topics of the day and dishes on the latest news, entertainment, pop culture and what's trending in social media. This July 2020, Harper Collins will release DL’s fourth book Surrender, White People. His two previous satirical titles Black Man, White House: An Oral History of the Obama Years and How Not to Get Shot…And Other Advice From White People, became New York Times bestsellers.
- VIP Meet & Greet tickets include ticket to show & after show Meet & Greet.
- General Admission are all seats except for the VIP seats.
- All shows are 18+
- Seats are only guaranteed until showtime.
- Seats are assigned on a first come first serve basis as people arrive.
- Our tables seat 4-6 people, so groups of 2 will be sat at a table with another party.
- Groups must arrive together in order to sit together.
- For the best chance of being seated together arrive early and arrive all together.
- While we do everything we can to seat groups together, we can not guarantee that groups will be seated together.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 6:00 PM Doors/7:00 PM Show
- 9:15 PM Doors/9:45 PM Show