Globally recognized as one of the TOP
100 Stand Up Comedians of all time, a
sought after Keynote Speaker, Author and
Emmy Award Winning producer, Craig
has a career in show business spanning
over three decades.
All seats for this show are General Admission.
- All shows are 18+
- Seats are only guaranteed until showtime.
- Seats are assigned on a first come first serve basis as people arrive.
- Groups must arrive together in order to sit together.
- For the best chance of being seated together arrive early and arrive all together.
- While we do everything we can to seat groups together, we can not guarantee that groups will be seated together.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2:00 PM Doors/3:00 PM Show
Guest starring in Parks & Recreation,
Fresh Prince, Scream 2 and the Late
Show, along with a 90 minute standup
special “Daditude” on Netflix and
Craig is now taking his “Laughter Heals” message to organizations that want to
experience how laughter can open doors and hearts in both business and in life.
Craig has performed for four US Presidents, at TEDxOjai and delighted corporate,
association, and comedy audiences throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe with his
unique blend of engagement, entertainment, and empowerment.
His incredible story telling ability combined with his willingness to share his most painful
experiences, make him an increasingly relevant and inspiring keynote speaker.
Laughter Heals is the perfect message for today’s environment.
The science of laughter is one that is undeniable, powerful, and, is on the forefront of
modern science and will influence our health for decades to come.
Craig earned a Bachelor’s Degree from Temple University and an Honorary Doctorate
from California University of Pennsylvania. When he’s not on stage, Craig loves to golf
and spend time with his wife Mika and their children.