KYLIE VINCENT is a 23 year old stand-up and solo show artist based on the road, touring all over the US as well as Scotland for Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
- VIP Seats are the 50 seats closest to the stage.
- General Admission are the seats from the VIP seats to the back of the room.
- All shows are 18+
- Seats are only guaranteed until showtime.
- Seats are assigned on a first come first serve basis as people arrive.
- Groups must arrive together in order to sit together.
- For the best chance of being seated together arrive early and arrive all together.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 7:00 PM Show/6:00 PM Doors
Vincent is from California, but knows her homebase to be New York City and can be found performing in all the boroughs, regularly at clubs and colleges. Most recently, she filmed a set as part of Comedy Central’s Featuring series. For the last year, she’s been on tour with Bird, A Solo Show, after performing it in over 10 cities for 8 months straight and received 5 star reviews at Edinburgh Fringe Festival, with critics saying, “Kylie Vincent is someone to watch and the world will be hearing more from her in years to come.” Kylie tours with her disabled dog and wants you to know she was broken when she got her.