Liz Miele is a NYC comedian that has appeared on Comedy Central, FOX, AXS TV, Hulu, and NPR’s Wait Wait Don’t Tell Me. She’s been featured in The New Yorker, NY Times, Runner’s World, Psychology Today, and The Guardian. She has several viral videos on YouTube, Instagram and TikTok including jokes “Feminist Sex Positions,” “Fuck Finland,” and “London Cops Are Better Than American Cops.” She regularly tours internationally and has three albums out on Spotify and iTunes, including her newest special, “Self Help Me,” now free on YouTube. Her book, “Why Cats Are Assholes” comes out Feb 2021, and she has a weekly podcast with comedian Maria Shehata called “2 Non Doctors.”
All seats are General Admission
- All shows are 18+
- Seats are assigned on a first come, first serve basis as people arrive. This means that you will have your seat assigned as you arrive.
- Groups must arrive together in order to sit together. While we do everything we can to seat groups together, we can not guarantee that groups will be seated together. For the best chance of being seated together arrive early and arrive all together.
- Our tables seat 4-6 people, so purchasing 4 or more tickets is the only way to ensure a table to yourself.
- There are no refunds for any tickets purchased.
- Please confirm you are purchasing tickets to the right date and showtime before making your purchase.
- 6:00 PM Doors/7:00 PM Show