Gary Owen has been entertaining American audiences for more than a decade with his side-splitting comedy. Having performed to sold-out audiences in clubs and theatres across the country, Owen is one of America’s most beloved comedians.
- Gold Circle seats are the seats closest to the stage to the middle of the room.
- General Admission are the seats from the rims to the back of the room.
- All shows are 18+
- Seats are only guaranteed until showtime.
- Seats are assigned on a first come first serve basis as people arrive.
- Groups must arrive together in order to sit together.
- For the best chance of being seated together arrive early and arrive all together.
- While we do everything we can to seat groups together, we can not guarantee that groups will be seated together.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 6:00 PM Doors/7:00 PM Show - Thursday/First Show Friday
- 9:15 PM Doors/9:45 PM Show - Second Show Friday
- 5:00 PM Doors/6:00 PM Show - First Show Saturday
- 8:15 PM Doors/8:45 PM Show - Second Show Saturday
Gary is currently wrapping production on the feature film DOTTY & SOUL. Upcoming, he can be seen in THE HOUSE NEXT DOOR which is the follow up to MEET THE BLACKS in which he starred with Mike Epps and Mike Tyson.He is one of the stars of the box-office record-breaking Screen Gems’ franchise THINK LIKE A MAN (2012) and its sequel THINK LIKE A MAN TOO (2014). In additional to their commercial successes, both opening #1 at the box office, the films were warmly received by critics and fans alike. In 2014, he starred in the Universal comedy RIDE ALONG with Ice Cube and Kevin Hart. Other film credits include LITTLE MAN (2016) opposite The Wayans Brothers and DADDY DAY CARE (2003) opposite Eddie Murphy. He is also widely known for his stealing role as “Bearcat” in the MGM film COLLEGE (2008).
On the small screen, Owen had his own series on BET “The Gary Owen Show” and co-hosted TruTV’s sketch series “Upload with Shaquille O’Neal” (2013). After meeting Tyler Perry on The Tom Joyner Morning Show, Owen was cast as the recurring role of Zach the barber in the 5th season of the TBS comedy series “Tyler Perry’s House of Payne.”
In addition to his memorable series roles, Owen writes, produces, and performs his groundbreaking standup comedy specials most of which have aired on Showtime: #DOIN’ WHAT I DO, I GOT MY ASSOCIATES, I AGREE WITH MYSELF, TRUE STORY, URBAN LEGEND, and BREAKIN’ OUT THE PARK.
In 2014, he served as the host of the hugely popular comedy special “Shaquille O'Neal Presents: All Star Comedy Jam - Live from Orlando”. Other standout comedy performances include “Mike Epps Presents: Live from Club Nokia” He also starred in “Martin Lawrence Presents: 1st Amendment,” which aired on Starz in 2005.
In addition to his breadth of comedic work in films, television, and standup, Owen works closely with the nonprofit Facing Addiction, an organization dedicated to finding solutions to the addiction crisis in America. Having lost his own brother to heroin addiction, Owen regularly speaks and performs to raise awareness and support for the organization’s mission.
Owen grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio and has always had a passion for comedy. In fact, he enrolled in the US navy following high school as a way to get out to Hollywood and break into the business. While in the Navy, he was chosen for the prestigious Presidential Honor Guard. . During this time, he would drive to LA to perfrom standup comedy and he got his first break: two appearances on the multicultural comedy showcase, “BET's ComicView,” a competition which he won and so began his outstanding career.