Not long after Jim Breuer did his first official standup gig in Clearwater, Florida, in 1989, industry folks began asking him, “What’s your point of view?” “I don’t know…” He searched for a meaningful response to a ridiculous question. “To make people laugh?”
The freewheeling, New York bred comic storyteller – who made the list of Comedy Central’s “100 Greatest Standups of All Time” - is hotter than ever, a global touring sensation and regular presence on radio and television whose rabid audience, he’s thrilled to note, is filled with “lifetimers.” Once folks see him live, they’re hooked. Breuer estimates that 78% of his fans have seen him “five, six, seven” times. It’s becoming a family thing, with parents even bringing young teens to see the family man and father of three daughters, all providing genius “dad” material for his sets. Having evolved both personally and professionally since the beginning, Breuer’s pleased to say he’s been F-word free for ten years and counting.
- Gold Circle seats are the seats closest to the stage to the middle of the room.
- General Admission are the seats from the rims to the back of the room.
- All shows are 18+
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime.
- Seats are assigned on a first come first serve basis as people arrive.
- Our tables seat 4 - 6 people, so purchasing 4 or more tickets is the only way to ensure a table to yourself.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 6:00 PM Doors/7:00 PM Show